Eric P. Williams, B.A., D.C.
- Business Address: 1617 Ogden Avenue, Suite 6 - Lisle, Illinois 60532
- Office: (630) 969-1780
- Cell: (630) 291-1780
- E-mail: DOCEPW2@Gmail.com
- Website: www.williams-chiro.com
- Business Facebook: www.facebook.com/lislechiropractor
- 1988 Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College, Davenport, Iowa
- 1985 Bachelor of Arts in Biology with minor in Chemistry - Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
- 1989 Advanced Proficiency rating in activator methods
- 2020 CPR & AED certified by American Heart Association
- 1990 to Present Williams Chiropractic Center, Lisle, Illinois - Founder/Owner
Friendly family-oriented chiropractic center purposed to treat infant aged patients to seasoned individuals. Spinal health and preventative application are the primary focus and approach for the WCC team.
- 1989 to 1990 Shepherd Chiropractic Center, Lisle, Illinois - Associate
Professional Organizations and Committees:
- Nominated Citizen of the year for Naperville, 2003
- Appointed by state Representative, Peter Roskam, to serve on the General Assembly Scholarship Committee; Chairman 1997 to 2000
- Board Member of Education Foundation of Lisle Community School District 202, 2000 to current
- "Official" doctor on the sidelines for the Lisle Senior High School football games, 1996-current
- Lisle Senior High School Athletic Award, May 1998
- Safety & Strengthening talk to Praxair Surface Technologies 5/04
- Activator Seminar, annually
- Twice a year speaker for Lisle Senior Park District
Additional: Avid sports enthusiast; circuit training, basket ball and 5k running. Naperville resident for 25 years. Two lovely grown daughters.